Visit BT on social networks
- Monkey Bread
- 1 pack of Pillsbury biscuits
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sugarPreheat the oven to 350 degrees and rub a Bundt cake pan with margarine or butter. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and set aside. Melt margarine/butter and set aside. Separate biscuits, cutting each one into quarters. Roll each section in the sugar/cinnamon and lay in the cake pan. Sprinkle the remaining sugar/cinnamon on top. Pour the melted margarine or butter evenly around the biscuits. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 jar strawberry jam
- 4 or 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 large carton Cool Whip
- chopped PecansCombine crumbs, melted butter/margarine and pecans. Spread the mixture in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Put in the refrigerator and let chill for 30 minutes. Blend the cream cheese and the sugar together. Spread on top of the crust. Layer the pineapple, jam and the bananas on top of cream cheese layer. Top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle cherries and chopped pecans on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Baked Banana Crumble
- 4 ripe, firm bananas, peeled
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into 6 piecesPreheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine orange juice and vanilla and set aside. Slice bananas lengthwise and place into four buttered baking dishes. Combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, nutmeg and salt. Add butter/margarine. Using a pastry blender, blend until mixture resembles crumbs. Drizzle the bananas with orange juice. Spoon crumble mixture over the bananas. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Serves 4.
Tic Tac’s Zebra Ziti
- 1 1/2 cups ziti noodles
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1″ strips of mozzarella cheese
- 1″ strips of cheddar or American cheeseCook the noodles according to the package directions, then drain them in a colander. Add the rest of the ingredients to the noodles, and put into a two-quart casserole dish. Bake at 350Ą F for 35 minutes. Once you take the casserole out of the oven, take the strips of mozzarella and the strips of American or cheddar and lay them in a criss-cross pattern on the top. Makes 4 servings.